热门搜索 英语 总结牛津版
Module 1 Garden City and its neighbours
Unit 1 Writing a travel guide
Unit 2 Going to see a film
Unit 3 A visit to Garden City
Unit 4 Let’s go shopping
1. How are you getting on with your travel guide?
get on with “进展”; “与……相处 (融洽)”
I’m getting on well with the preparation.
How are you getting on with your new classmates?
2. be famous for… (以 /由于……出名)
be (well) known as…(以 / 作为….被人知晓)
Shanghai is famous for its night views.
Shanghai is also known a s a “Shopping Paradise” becausethere are a lot of
department stores and huge shopping centres.上海被誉为“购物天堂”，因为上海有
Qingpu is famous for its fish and rice.
3. It is + adj. + that (主语从句), 表示“……太……了”
It is wonderful that we can have dinner on the 91st floor in Shanghai World Financial Centre.
It is not surprising that many tourists come to visit Shanghai every year to
It is + adj. + to do sth.
It is convenient to travel between Pudong and Puxi.
=To travel between Pudong and Puxi is convenient.
It is terrible to have dinner in this restaurant. The food tastes awful.
=To have dinner in this restaurant is terrible.
4. If you go there, you will see a huge open area with green grass, trees, fountains and pigeons. 主句用一般将来（或can, may, must），从句用一般现在时。
Firemen will have no water to put out fires if there is no rain.
We’ll go on an outing if it doesn’t rain tomorrow.
If you go there, you can find a famous church.
5. The Maglev takes you to the international airport in about eight minutes.
take sb. to … “带某人去某地”